Our Clients world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement, and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. They do this because they share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise. This position covers a large territory and can be based anywhere in the Western US.
Performs associate executive management functions related to sales activities of the Law Enforcement Sales Regional Managers and Territory Representatives by performing the following duties.
- Supervise and manage the sales activities of the Regional Managers and Territory Representatives. Provide general leadership and guidance.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with key law enforcement agencies.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with the management of the Law Enforcement Distributors.
- Ensure adherence to the operating procedures of the Law Enforcement Sales Division, the organization’s policies and applicable law by the Regional Managers and Territory Representatives.
- Assist in sales forecasting activities
- Set performance goals and evaluate the performance of the Regional Managers and Territory Representatives.
- Represent the company at trade shows and meetings.
- Conduct a “ride along” with each Regional Manager at a minimum of one time per year.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales staff.
- Coordinate with Human Resources, the hiring of Regional Managers and Territory Representatives as needed.
- Training new and current employees
- Planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Monitor progress on a continual basis via Sales Force, Daily Sales Report and other mediums available.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitor and assist in Customer Service Issues as they arise. Assist in coordinating the resolution of customer service issues with the client, Regional Manager/Territory Representative and factory resources.
- Ability to travel within the United States on a regular basis via motor vehicle, aircraft or train.
- Must be able to carry, lift and maneuver luggage, sample cases, gun cases, ammunition and other essential sales items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift, function, manipulate, disassemble, reassemble firearms and to accurately and safely fire handguns, rifles, shotguns, and other firearms from various shooting positions to include but not limited to standing, kneeling, and prone.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, without assistance, at trade shows, live fire range events, and other demonstration purposes.
- Prior law enforcement and/or military experience preferred. Preference towards those who served in a supervisory capacity.
- Minimum of 4 years of industry sales experience.
- Experience in handling and demonstrating firearms and related accessories.
- College degree or credits preferred.