If you have experience as a Set-Up Tech, let's talk!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC molding manufacturing company located in Danville, Virginia is searching for a 12 hour night shift entry level Process Technician. Company offers excellent pay, bonus potential and benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Set-up injection molding presses, molds and automation processes
• Troubleshoot molding machines and auxiliary equipment
• Reconfigure molds on presses and equipment downtime
• Support production schedules and perform quick mold changes
• Oversee startup and material changeovers
• Oversee completion of Preventative Maintenance (PM) work orders
• Train technicians on material handling and setup
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years hands-on experience as an Injection Molding Set-Up or Process
• Strong problem solving skills and detailed oriented
• Solid written, communication and computer skills
• Set-up and processing of injection molding presses
• Hot Runner System Molds
• Must be able to work 12 hour night shift
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Mold Repair, Mold Maintenance Technician, Mold Maker, Tooling Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.