World Class Medical Device manufacturing company in Cleveland, MS
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE OPPORTUNITY
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for an Occupational Health Nurse:
THE Occupational Health Nurse will be responsible for implementing an effective occupational health program at the facility level. The OHN acts as a business partner to maximize productivity and reduce health related costs. Some program elements include: immediate care for illness and injury, health surveillance, job placement, regulatory compliance, case management and health promotion. Provides healthcare services to employees or persons who become ill or injured at the facility. Practices within the parameters of professional licensure to ensure consistency with legal, labor, regulatory and Corporate requirements.
- Registered nurse with current license to practice required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a clinical nurse setting
- BSN preferred
- OH Certification preferred
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer program use
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Certification in CPR/first aid
- Physically able to respond in emergency situations
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY.
A further detailed conversation about this opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.
Vice President of Operations
SITER - NEUBAUER & ASSOCIATES
1250 E. Copeland Road, Suite 740
Arlington, TX 76011 USA
T 817.989.9700 ext. 7711