Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Pricing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing full product retail range for a specified region or commodity group taking into consideration the overall produce retail strategy, margin targets and competitive retails as well as continuously evaluate the discount to market and summarize to team leadership.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the company and Buying department to effectively communicate with divisions and external vendors.
Experience analyzing and presenting large data sets and are able to present and cater recommendations to a specific audience.
• Communicates and models the vision and values of the organization to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
• Participates in project or committee meetings as required.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in Business or related field.
• 6 months-3 years of retail pricing experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Effective organizational and time management skills to deliver on-time and accurate analysis; maximizes productivity and effectiveness.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
Our client offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance