Don’t miss this Opportunity! immediate need!
Come and join a leader in the industry. Rapidly growing leader in the manufacturing and design of mobility and accessibility solutions with a worldwide customer base is seeking a Supply chain manager.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for management of the purchasing process for the company. This individual will manage both people (buyers / material management specialists, vendors, and internal supporting departments) as well as the purchasing process itself. The position will require practical purchasing knowledge, the ability to manage the process of purchasing transactions, and the ability to strategically lead both people and processes to accomplish the companies mission.
- Oversee the negotiation of price, quality and delivery with numerous local vendors.
- Champion the purchasing activities for Asian supply chain.
- Expedite deliveries when necessary, and/or resolve shortages.
- Measure vendor performance based on delivery and quality.
- Champion value enhancement and cost-down opportunities with vendors.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the organization.
- At least 8 years of purchasing experience in a Manufacturing environment required.
- Hands-on, direct experience with international suppliers.
- Experience with Excel, Word, MRP/ERP system - Syspro knowledge preferred
- Previous experience with MRP/ERP implementation including comprehensive understanding of bills of material.
- Minimum of 4 years of Purchasing Management experience, or related experience
- Bachelor of Science in related business field
Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunities with attractive compensation and benefits!
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713