Projects through the Western US
We are currently partnering with a Commercial Construction client that is seeking a General Superintendent in the Greater Denver area. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for coordinating all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the Wind and Power projects on schedule and within budget. They will have a major focus on building a safe, high quality, profitable Wind and Power projects.
- Leads by example to show that safety is the most important function, ensuring that all employees follow safe practices while working.
- Ensures company employees and contractors are adhering to the company's safety policy.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Accountable to continually reinforce safe behaviors and correct “at-risk” behaviors.
- Ensures Job Hazard Analysis (JHA’s) occurs before the scopes of work commence.
- Adheres to and ensures all site team members understand standard operating procedures.
- Ensures new hires receive job- and task-specific training prior to work commencing.
- Leads and supports the site team in technical, quality and safety, utilizing systems in place.
- Manage direct labor forces, subcontractors, and material vendors, and control the accuracy and quality of their work. Recognize and address any issues that may impede progress.
- Maintain project schedule controls. Assist the Project Manager in reviewing change orders, materials purchases, and subcontract agreements. Control the budget for each work activity.
Ideally, you have 10+ years of relevant experience as a Superintendent. MUST HAVE: Power Markets and/or heavy industrial wind
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills – able to manage multiple priorities
- OSHA 30 safety certification preferred.
- Must be familiar with a “self-perform” environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is collaborative with the ability to interact with all levels
- Ability to develop rapport and relationships
- Ability to pass background checks
Unfortunately, at this time sponsorship is unable to be provided.
Exemplar 360 is a talent and advisory partner focused on rapid-moving industries where business and technology converge. Our success as a company has been grounded in our ability to complete challenging assignments where time and precision are highly