Our client has engaged us to fill their Ag Loan Officer position. They are a highly-rated and well-respected multiple location community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades! This bank offers a very comprehensive base salary, bonus, and benefits package as well as opportunities for career growth!
- Managing an existing Agricultural loan portfolio as well as developing new business.
- Providing outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Developing and maintaining a professional presence in the community.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years related lending experience.
- Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
- Crop Insurance experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $60,000 to $85,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
Relocation assistance available.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8288
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent!