Our client has a great opportunity for a Agricultural Loan Officer with workout experience to join their team! They are a top-rated and well-respected multiple location community bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- Manage a portfolio of Agricultural loans that are experiencing some level of financial stress, recommend course of action, negotiate agreements with customers, and monitor compliance.
- After workout portfolio resolved, will move into Ag Loan Officer position and manage an existing loan portfolio as well as developing new business.
- Providing outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Developing and maintaining a professional presence in the community.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Solid analytical, credit, negotiation, and business development skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $60,000 to $100,000 (depending on experience)
If you are looking to join a very healthy and growing bank, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8281
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent!