Cisco Collaboration Solution Engineer (Post-sales focused)
Company: Solid fast-growing Top-Tier Regional Cisco Gold Partner
Location: Southeastern PA, or NJ (South, central or Northern)
Type: Full-time position
Compensation: Lucrative base, bonus, and comprehensive benefits
Position Id: 1256
Explore a true career growth opportunity! …
Our client is one of the fastest growing and highly respected Cisco Gold Partners. They're exploding with growth and have expertise in all of Cisco solution areas including enterprise networking, UC, data center solutions, and network security. This is a classic post-sales Cisco sales engineering position focused on UC and Collaboration solutions. The position will focus on delivering solutions for clients in the region. This is a great opportunity to join a highly sought after team, focus on the latest cutting edge solutions, continue your professional development and take your career to the next level.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- Work for a solid, profitable, and fast growing "break away" Cisco Gold Partner
- Projects and training is focused on the latest Cisco solutions and technologies
- Award-winning small company culture
- Reports to a hands-off manager that invests in your professional development
- Full-time role with Lucrative base, bonus, and benefits
As a Collaboration Engineer you will participate in diverse and challenging projects for clients in the region. The position will focus on post-sales implementation of Cisco UC, Collaboration, and contact/call center solutions.
- Assess clients existing infrastructure.
- Design and deploy the new UC / Collaboration solution based on the client's needs.
- Monitor installation of hardware. Install and configure the software. Troubleshoot and support the new infrastructure.
- Deliver customer training and knowledge transfer.
- Must have 3+ years of related post-sales engineering experience including the following:
- Cisco switches, routers, and gateways
- Cisco UC suite of products including UC Manager / Call Manager / CME
- Cisco Unity / Cisco Unity Connection
- Migrating PBX's to Cisco platforms
- Upgrading existing Cisco UC systems
- Experience with VoIP, primary MGCP, SIP, and H323
- Must have excellent communication skills and customer-facing skills
- Cisco certs are preferred; CCNP or CCNA
If this sounds like you, Call me:
The Trevi Group
Karel@TheTreviGroup (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you... then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. You referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 500 offices worldwide, and has been recognized by FORBES as one of "America's Best Executive Search Firms." Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Data Center Infrastructure, Storage, Virtualization, Networking, Unified Communications, and Cloud technologies.
We work with clients and candidates that are heavily focused on solutions from Cisco, EMC, NetApp, VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Juniper, Dell, Compellent, HP, CommVault, Symantec, Nimble, Aruba, Palo Alto and other industry leaders.
keywords: cisco uc sales engineer unified communications collaboration video ccnp ccie ccna ccdp ccvp unity communications manager jabber cucm Call manager Unity cluster, Presence server, Voice Gateway and SIP, route/switch, troubleshooting Unity Connection, Contact Center, VPN phone installs, BYOD Jabber, Informacast, Emergency responder, telepresence/video, Attendant console Cisco UC Manager / Call Manager Cisco Unity / Cisco Unity Connection Cisco Spark Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Cisco Unified Border Element Cisco IM & Presence Server (IM&P) Cisco Emergency Responder Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Mobile & Remote Access Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Telepresence Management Suite, Telepresence Server Voice IOS Gateways with MGCP and SIP SIP Trunking Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephone Experience with Cisco HCS, private cloud or hosted is a plus WebRTC Cisco Spark Cisco Meeting Server Webex, Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) Jabber & Jabber guest Hypervisor Cisco Expressway
Please apply online or E-mail your confidential resume (in Microsoft Word, Rich text Format, or text format) to Karel@TheTreviGroup (dot)com. If unable to E-mail, please send via fax to 952-314-9509. Please reference the "Position Id" in the subject line of your email or in your fax cover letter. No telephone calls please. Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with specific experience requested by our clients will be contacted.
YOUR PERSONAL PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY ARE GUARANTEED.