Client Services Assistant
Schedule: Weekends, Shifts available for (7AM to 3PM and 3PM to 11PM)
Status: Part-time, Non-exempt
Primary Function: Answers all incoming calls and routes calls to the appropriate stations. Records messages for employees who are absent or otherwise unavailable for incoming business calls. Greets and directs all visitors. The Client Services Assistant reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming calls.
- Maintains a current roster of employees and residents.
- Collects supply and work order requests from all departments and residents.
- Maintains front desk/receptionist area in a clean and organized manner.
- Greets all visitors upon entry to the agency and directs them to staff and residents appropriately.
- Periodically assists the Chief Operating Officer in special assignments, as directed.
- Agrees to participate in any and all Quality Management activities.
- Must work physically on site.
To Apply: Interested persons should reply via email with a resume to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please.