Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing C&I Relationship Manager for a strong Denver area bank. Relationship Managers are responsible for maintaining a portfolio, prospecting for new business, upselling, and cross-selling, as well as delivering results against a quota. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Understand underwriting for both C&I and CRE
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Meet and exceed goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Must have a strong in-market referral system
- Extensive understanding of the structure of C&I and CRE deals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of embracing and exceeding goals
- No relocation is available
Please send resume to Michael Cureton at firstname.lastname@example.org.