Director of Trust Department
We have been retained by an Independent Trust Company with over 30 years of history and $100 billion in AUM. They offer an enhanced and highly competitive range of trust and fiduciary services to its private and corporate clients.
They are looking for a Director of Trust Department to:
- Lead and develop a team to provide a high, quality service to trust clientele.
- Exhibit strong internal leadership and be accountable for effective internal communication and direction of policies and procedures.
- Execute the management and administration of all trust activities including the administration of US-centric trust types, including Directed Trusts, Delegated Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Foreign Trusts, Dynasty Trusts, Generation Skipping Trusts and Asset Protection Trusts.
- Work with and maintain sound, positive relationships with area professionals (CPAs, attorneys, insurance agents, and other agents), and trust staff.
- JD or CTFA preferred but not required More importantly is classic trust administration experience and leading a team.
- College degree in business or accounting with 10 years’ experience in trust administration.
- In-depth knowledge of trust products and services, trust accounting procedures, unlimited duration, trust protector statutes, decanting, asset protection and tax neutrality.
Our search consultants are Financial Services 'industry insiders' working specifically with Internal and External Wholesalers, National Sales Managers, Investment and Wealth Management Representatives, Relationship Managers, Branch Managers, Compliance Officers, Operations Managers, Investment Money Managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts, Trust Officers/Administrators/Managers as well as all Executive Level positions.
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, one of the largest talent advisory, recruiting, and staffing organizations in the world. Our 55-year-old, global family is comprised of nearly 400 firms with 1,500 search and advisory professionals across four continents. It takes a network to build a business™. So, let’s start building!
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job reference code NB/DirectorTrustSD in the subject line.
- Fax resume with cover letter to 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code NB/DirectorTrustSD
NO CALLS PLEASE