Great Environmental Engineer
Are you an EHS professional with experience with record keeping of Title V, coordinating internal audits programs/systems, and provides waste stream identification and profiling. Are you looking for a position where you would be working in a team environment and where you will achieve exceptional results doing exciting and challenging work? If you answered yes to these questions, you will want to explore this exciting position located in the Evansville, IN. metro area.
Our client is a worldwide company and a global leader and producer of a wide variety of products and applications from packaging, building materials, aerospace, automotive and many others.
The primary responsibilities of the position are the following:
- To manage the company’s Environmental Management System and plant compliance.
- This position is accountable to a Corporate Environmental Manager and will have a matrix reporting relationship with the plant manager.
- Experience in stack testing is preferred.
- Accountable for the ISO 14001 and OSHA18001 compliance at each plant
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations for capital projects done in-house or by 3rd party contractors. This requires a thorough understanding of how to develop plans (scope of project), specifications, bidding, equipment and software acquisition, managing the project against budget and full managing implementation.
- Act as a catalyst for change, focusing on continuous improvement and using tools, such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing Principles, etc. to accomplish process improvement goals.
• Assist in the EHS training of staff.
The key qualifications for the position are the following:
- BS in Environmental Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Opacity Certification (method 9) and Waste Water Certification Class II.
- Proven track record of successful federal, state and local compliance in air, water, hazardous and solid waste. Understands the permitting process and has successfully obtained permits.
- Successfully worked with outside vendors and consultant on environmental projects.
- Proven record of building successful teams and working indirectly with others to accomplish difficult tasks. Teamwork is important to this client and successful candidate will be someone who understands how to create that culture.
Compensation and Benefits:
The total compensation (base salary and bonus) is between $65,000 and $90,000+, depending on the qualifications and experience. The closer the candidate matches the experience and qualifications, the more compensation they will earn. The company offers a complete suite of benefits that are comparable to the best in industry. Their relocation assistance is excellent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply on-line at www.ClearfieldTalent.com and click on Current Positions and click on job # 1018-0119 click Apply and follow instructions. If you meet the qualifications that the client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.