Executive Recruiter - Cleveland
Would you enjoy being a key contributing member of a growing team in a dynamic organization? Then PrincetonOne is where you need to be. We are a national boutique executive recruiting firm with a thriving Consumer Products Practice that has an immediate need for an Executive Recruiter to join our team in Cleveland, OH. We are looking for a smart, passionate and ambitious individual who is looking to make a difference in their career as well as the careers of others. You will be afforded the opportunity to work in a fun environment with fantastic leadership and support; receive industry leading training and resources; all in an effort to service clients across the nation in finding the best and the brightest accounting talent out there.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Acquiring new clients through direct selling of staffing/consulting solutions.
- Maintaining and building relationships within existing clients as well as identifying, attracting and recruiting the high quality candidates in the marketplace.
- Researching, sourcing and building strong/lasting relationships with accounting and finance professionals from across the country.
- Understanding our clients’ needs and matching the candidates you are networking with to opportunities with which we are engaged.
- Providing candidates with a professional experience unlike any they have seen from other recruiters through diligent follow up and knowledge of the jobs as well as the clients we service.
- Vetting candidates thoroughly through a comprehensive interview process and references.
- Hitting your goals and targets as it relates to keeping your candidate pipeline relevant and full.
- Utilizing and maintaining CRM database.
You would be a very qualified candidate for this amazing opportunity if you have:
- Excellent articulation, communication and customer service skills both written and oral.
- Experience working in a sales/commissions based environment.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Interest and passion in the recruiting industry
- Direct experience within CPG.
- Problem solving and strong analytical experience.
- The ability to connect with people. This job is all about building relationships.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- PTO and paid holidays
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k plan. Excellent training; state of the art technology; collaborative team based office environment that cultivates success
Are you also looking for a culture where the harder and smarter you work, the greater the rewards? Then we would be very pleased to meet you. Apply to PrincetonOne today to learn more about an exciting opportunity as an Executive Recruiter working out of our Cleveland office.
PrincetonOne is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer