Exciting opportunity to join a well-established Investment firm as an Investment Services Associate. This role will work for a seasoned Advisor with over 20 years’ experience within wealth management as well as a Wall Street background. High growth opportunity as this position is going to be groomed for succession planning for the current Sr. Advisor! Located in the beautiful city of Boise with plenty of outdoor actives in an ideal PNW location.
- Initiate, contact and respond to clients and will review and analyze their portfolios. In this role it will be critical that you stay informed of market trends and developments, securities and investment product nuances, as well as changes in state and federal securities regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate expert level knowledge of Investments products, services and industry trends. 401k knowledge a plus!
- Ability to manage aggressive workload and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Exceptional desire to exceed client expectations
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 required (Life and Health Insurance License preferred)
- At least 2 years of financial advisory or investments sales experience required (or exceptionally strong investment/securities product knowledge in lieu of product sales experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred. Will consider work experience in lieu of education.
- Expert level interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional ability to adapt to various personalities and conversation styles
*Gain business expertise and market knowledge through comprehensive training and mentoring program. Will assist with existing book of business and assist with growing client base. *
Competitive base salary + commission and benefits!
Send inquiries to Savannah Roberts, MRI Boise.