This position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain security clearance.
The Mechanical Engineering Designer is responsible for assisting in the production of thorough and concise computer-generated engineering drawings
- Under supervision, coordinate and prepare schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Assist in spatial coordination with architecture and other engineering systems
- Process contractor submittals
- Perform on site condition surveys
- Produce quality work
- Use technology and methodologies to create innovative approaches to building design
- Consistently strive to improve technical quality of work product by keeping abreast of new technologies, changes in building codes, and advances in the industry
- Work collaboratively in a cross-discipline environment to produce integrated project documents, and insure integrated design approaches & solutions
- Associate degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong Revit skills required.
- Must be able to use standard details, have an understanding of basic engineering systems and principles, use technology to create innovative approaches to building and work under limited supervision.