Our Client, a multi-site producer of chemicals and allied products, has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at one of its sites in Wyoming.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position is a critical role for the site. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment data and documentation and interacting with various levels of employees to provide resolutions on various challenges. Effective communication is necessary for the role.
- Demonstrate Safety as the number one priority
- Support of daily maintenance activities and problem-solving.
- Maintaining plant equipment data and documentation.
- Work with Reliability Engineers to optimize the predictive/preventative maintenance program.
- Provide support on mechanical maintenance and certification activities and advise on mechanical modifications to facilities.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and standardize equipment.
- Perform Maintenance Engineering (MERs) and Management of Change (MOC) requests.
- Provide on-demand engineering support to the business units.
- Make equipment recommendations to improve machine performance based on failure data, craft feedback, and OEM design modifications.
- Maintain plant equipment specifications, including plant history, drawing updates, and maintenance manuals.
- Standardize/optimize spare parts inventory, stock management and coordination of the ordering of spares in conjunction with the Maintenance Planners and warehouse personnel.
- Support the capital engineering group in project reviews, installations, and major equipment overhauls.
- Reliability - Root cause failure analysis (RCFA) and data collection of chronic equipment failures.
- Provide engineered improvements to equipment.
- Assist capital engineering and plant areas on major equipment overhauls.
- Interface with outside vendors to improve process /equipment reliability.
- Update equipment history and maintain equipment specifications, manuals, and associated databases.
- Provide weekly reports, perform PM form updates, attend or conduct training as needed, and prepare monthly time sheets.
- Develop welding and repair procedures as needed.
- Support ISO 9000 Efforts.
- Support Responsible Care Program.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent B.S. degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 3+ Years Maintenance/Reliability/Project Engineering experience
- Knowledge in three or more of the following areas: lubrication programs, vibration analysis, pumping equipment, large rotating equipment, hoists, and welding procedures
- Demonstrated capability to perform at a higher level
- Knowledge of RCFA programs
- Supervisory experience
- Industrial background, equipment troubleshooting, and reliability experience
Our client offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, relocation assistance and much more.
Please send your resume in Word.doc format to Reed Rogers at email@example.com and refer to Job No. 10910.