Office Operations Manager
Management Recruiters of Boise has been in Business for over 40 years and specializes in providing executive and management level staffing services to specialized industries including Food Processing, Wine & Beverages, Consumer Manufacturing, Dairy, Pet Food and Accounting & Finance. We are seeking an Office Operations Manager. This position will be trained by the current Office Operations Manager and will have the future responsibility to drive office efficiency through assisting the president with Financial Management, Office Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Social Media, Marketing & IT Management
Financial Management Responsibilities
- Processing of payroll, direct deposit for payroll, entering in new employees into QB for payroll
- Set up customers to receive Automated Clearing House payments
- Prepare and process any 1099 filings
- Prepare and process company quarterly tax returns, yearly tax returns, make monthly Federal tax payments, make monthly state tax payments, electronically prepare and process Idaho Unemployment Insurance payments
- Process journal entries, monthly financial statements, daily bank transactions, budgeting decisions, reconciliation of company bank accounts and credit cards
- Process Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Process Work Comp Audits, Profit Sharing Audits and Corporate Audit as needed
- Negotiate with existing vendors and seek new cost saving vendors
- Process all billings/invoices through Quick Books for existing customers
- Prepare monthly corporate expense reports, Profit & Loss statements electronically to corporate.
- Prepare employee yearly W-2’s and file all taxes accordingly
Office Administration Responsibilities
- Opening, sorting & distributing incoming faxes, emails and written correspondence
- Assisting and maintain owners’ appointments for personal and business
- Research and plan all travel arrangements, car rentals, hotel stays, registration for all regional, global and conventions.
- Check vendor pricing and change vendors to establish better pricing if available.
Human Resources Management Responsibilities
- Create new hire files & store employee W-4’s, I-9’s & new hire documents
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing conduct and analyzing entrance and exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintain employee insurance payments or reimbursement for self-paid insurance premiums.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain staff by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Workers Compensation filing/insurance & audits, Unemployment Insurance reporting.
- Process criminal background, education and driving background screening.
Social Media, Marketing & IT Management Responsibilities
- Communicating social media objectives.
- Manage company LinkedIn page and company Facebook page.
- Monitor company website and download any resumes from applicants.
- Add, remove & make all changes to keep company website current and functioning.
- Develop new and original content for social media platforms & website
- Enhance Brand Image
- Schedule all external IT repairs
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems on the server
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Set up new employee email accounts and install and download all software and programs necessary.
- Set up new employee computer, data base, software programs & desk phones
- Must have advanced skills for Quick Books, proficient skills for Excel & Microsoft Office
- 3+ years of Management Experience
- Strong PC skills, excellent knowledge of Windows Operating System including Outlook
- Previous experience with processing payroll
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted internet research/searches identifying candidates and prospective clients
- IT Systems Experience strongly Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication; Great telephone skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with team members.
- Previous Management Experience – Or team Management Experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Able to provide business references
***Degree not required but highly preferred, clean driving record and ability to pass a background check
- Continuous on the job training Company Profit Sharing Available
- Medical Insurance benefits Competitive compensation based on experience
***only qualified applicants will be contacted
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com