This position works to organize and control the accounting for the results of industrial operations activities while ensuring that internal controls are followed and continually reviewed for adequacy. Provides financial analysis to help managers better control costs and help create a proactive culture that is focused on improving the financial performance of Industrial Operations.
- Analyzes daily operations to ensure that reported financial performance is in line with expectations.
- Organizes monthly financial performance reviews with department managers to understand past performance and predict future performance relative to budget and historical performance. Translates results of department level reviews into actionable information for Plant Controller to share with Industrial Operations leadership.
- Ensures that off-site and 3rd Party warehouses are regularly reconciled against perpetual inventory records.
- Review Budget production volumes to ensure that staffing levels are justified.
- Assist Plant Controller in preparation of various budget reports and presentations.
- Prepares weekly dashboard reports that provide up to date key performance indicators that help control and predict operational activity and financial performance.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field (Required)
MBA, CPA, or CMA (Preferred)
Minimum 5-10 years in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated expertise with standard costing
Prior experience working with integrated ERP system (Oracle, SAP, JDE)
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power Point. Strong proficiency in Excel. Basic knowledge of how an ERP system works (Required)
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Accounting "industry insiders" working specifically with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Staff Accountants, Cost Accountants, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Financial Analysts, Auditors and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) specific positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
1.) ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
2.) Email your resume in WORD format to email@example.com. Please refer to job reference code KE/PlantController in the subject line.
3.) Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code KE/PlantController
NO CALLS PLEASE