Exceptional Career Opportunity
Product Manager X-Ray, Southern CA
My client currently has an opening for the position of Product Manager X-Ray, in Southern CA. This will be an in-house position with about 35% travel for a large company.
- Develop and implement product strategies and programs
- Implement product launch plans developing Product Introduction Proposals and adherence to the New Product Introduction process meeting critical time lines
- Collect and analyze competitive information to advise field sales on product positioning and strategies
- Monitor the product and follow-up on customer issues which may negatively impact customer satisfaction and sales
- Work directly with counterparts to resolve issues and recommend product improvements
- Support the clinical marketing and educational teams in development and improvement of sales tools, brochures, videos, and training programs
- Become the product representative at clinical sites for assigned product lines
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- Two years clinical or engineering experience with X-Ray
- One year experience with product features as they relate to clinical benefits
- Two years’ experience in marketing and/or sales
- Knowledge of clinical applications at the user level
- PC proficient, including Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord
Compensation and Benefits
- Base compensation will be based on experience and should fall around $125,000 and up to 20% bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick pay, paid holidays, vacation, 401k
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply on-line at www.newburghgroup.com, click on Current Positions and click on Job #0518-4278 click Apply and follow instructions. If you meet the qualifications that the client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
CONFIDENTIALITY: We respect your privacy and you can be assured that the resume you provide will never be forwarded to any company and/or third party without your specific, direct permission in advance of presentation.