Our client is a 25+ year old privately owned Dairy processing company with a state of the art Greenfield facility located in Southwest US. We are in search of a dynamic QA Lab Manager to suggest, plan and organize future growth of their laboratory operations. The Environment is fast-paced and the company is poised for high growth in the marketplace. This position is in a location that offers horseback riding, mountain biking, golfing, musical theater, shopping and much more. There is no better place to be so don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Direct the work activities of lab supervisors and their direct reports
- Evaluate job performance of all Lab supervision & review their direct reports.
- Monitor production runs. Assist with training of QC personnel.
- Assist with external, State, and FDA regulatory inspections.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all FDA, USDA, and SQF requirements for GLP, GMP, and HACCP.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology and/or chemistry or equivalent highly preferred.
- Direct Dairy Quality Lab Production experience of 3-5 years with 2 in management.
- Versed in Six Sigma, 5S, and Problem solving focusing on Continuous Improvement methodologies.
Seeking strong ability to make decisions quickly, attention to detail, problem solver and overall positive influencer
Excellent salary, bonus earnings, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance included.