Our client is an International Commercial Property Management Firm
They are looking for:
- Provide business operations administrative support, types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
- Maintains calendar and contact database, schedules appointments, completes travel or conference arrangements and may arrange meetings and conferences for an assigned work group.
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings.
- Completes expense reports and handles reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group.
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail.
- Coordinates services for outbound mail.
- Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
Position would also require some security responsibilities for screening visitors, including an ID check, badge printing and informing host that guess have arrived
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our Contract Staffing division has been the National Office of the Year every year since 1995. We are the Contract Staffing "industry leaders" working specifically on contract and permanent positions within all industries. Key positions we fill are: General Office, Receptionists, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Executive Assistants, Transcriptionists, Customer Service Representatives, Human Resource Assistants, Data Entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Bookkeeper, Medical Assistants, Medical Billing, Front Office, Back Office, Legal Secretaries, and Paralegals.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please refer to job reference code CM/MassAdmin in the subject line.
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Chris Mazzola. Please refer to job reference code CM/MassAdmin
NO CALLS PLEASE