We have been asked by a leading manufacturer of solar inverters to help identify a Business Developer to focus on the California and Arizona markets. This company has been delivering competitive products for the Residential and Commercial markets for the last 8 years and is selling through some of the largest Residential installers and distributors in the country.
The Regional Sales Manager will drive revenue and market share by working directly with integrators and installers in a pull-through channel sales strategy. You will also work closely with distribution partners, educating them on the product line and helping them close deals. This role will require frequent travel to customers in the region.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience in solar
- Experience with and knowledge of string inverter products is strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively work remotely and travel 50% of the time (mainly regional travel)
- Strong technical background with an Engineering Degree preferred
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of solar inverters and related products
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 3.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.