Senior Accountant Analyst
Our client is seeking a Sr. Accountant Analyst.
Job Summary Description:
Perform financial accounting (includes cost), reporting and analysis functions for management, includes some aspects of divisional responsibilities.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with monthly closing duties involving various journal entries, accruals and reviewing financial data
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial reports, variance analysis and supporting schedules
- Prepare, review and approval of account reconciliations and journal entries
- Provide analysis and support for forecasting & proforma requests
- Participate in ad-hoc projects to support finance
- Analyze financial information, call attention to trends in financial data, make recommendations for process improvements, collect information and prepare ad-hoc reports as needed by management.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Qualified candidates should have experience working with an automated ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have an inquisitive nature to understand how factory processes impact results in order to effect change
- Bachelor’s in accounting or Business Administration - CPA, CMA or MBA designation preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in accounting position(s) preferable in a manufacturing environment. Have experience with analysis of large volumes of data in an industrial sector, preferably high-volume manufacturing.
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Accounting "industry insiders" working specifically with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Staff Accountants, Cost Accountants, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Financial Analysts, Auditors and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) specific positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
1.) ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
2.) Email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job reference code KE/SrAcctAnalyst in the subject line.
3.) Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code KE/SrAcctAnalyst
NO CALLS PLEASE