Our client is a large oil and gas company based in the great state of Texas. This company promotes an unmatched culture which has resulted in many rewards for employee satisfaction based on employee reviews. They understand the importance of work/life balance. Employees describe the company as a ‘family atmosphere’. Just a few of the many benefits include an on-site fitness center, employee cafeteria providing free lunches, and half days on Fridays. Our client believes that the best candidates for promotion come from within the organization. You will work for a manager that provides you with the tools to succeed, follows up, and does not micro-manage. This is a team that believes in teamwork and lives by a mantra of mutual respect.
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will have a broad skillset and have a chance to be involved in all aspects of the security program
- Develop security procedures to identify vulnerabilities, eliminate them, and respond to threats.
- Maintain and support security architectural and technical functions.
- Deploy and manage firewall, anti-virus, network scanning, and log management technologies.
- Lead assigned security projects.
- Possess knowledge and experience with Oracle Identity Management.
- Provide recommendations in terms of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years IT experience with 5 years in information security
- Experience with firewalls, Splunk, and identity & access management
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Master’s degree in Information Security
- Oil and Gas experience
- Applicable security certifications
Amazing benefits package including low premiums for medical and dental, double company match into a retirement plan, bonuses, stock option, and employee-focused environment .
Our client is highly motivated to find the right individual to fill this role immediately. This is a sensational opportunity with an industry leader. Don’t wait, apply today!