In this role you will provide financial and customer level P&L guidance combined with trade and deduction management, detailed data analysis and forecasting. You will work and partner with a multi-talented executive staff that come from leading CPG training-based organizations. We offer a laid back working environment that allows you to thrive in our mid-sized organization with quick turn around on decisions.
What you will have your hands on
- Develop and implement internal processes and systems (including customer level P&Ls) to measure customer profitability and make recommendations to optimize customer profitability across key accounts
- Review actual vs planned trade spend by customer and monitor the achievement of volume targets and forecast accuracy.
- Lead analysis on customer financials, pricing and event level ROI insights to maximize revenue, trade efficiency and profit.
- Identify key merchandising and pricing insights to significantly influence company-wide go-to-market trade strategies.
- Own the monthly volume and allowance forecasting for the sales organization, as well as end-of-month variance and causal analysis on actual performance
- Lead a team of sales assistants and analysts to maintain the highest levels of customer service as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of customer deductions
Why is this role exciting?
- We have experienced double digit growth over the last few years
- We have many leading brands in our portfolio and are launching more that already have significant scale
- We thrive on innovation!
- We give back- we have donated over $1MM to local charities
- You will co-pilot the overall business with Sales and Marketing management team by providing financial leadership and analysis to assure the optimal use of resources and team adherence to sound financial and accounting practices.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics or Accounting, MBA is preferred.
- CPG manufacturing experience highly preferred
- 6-8 years of increasing responsibility in Finance/Accounting with at least 2-4 years of combined Sales and Marketing Financial Planning/Decision Support experience in a CPG company.
- Expertise in customer profitability, portfolio analysis & segmentation and trade promotion performance evaluation required.
What we offer
- Base salary, 30% bonus potential, benefit package that includes all moving expenses
Send resume in confidence to: lisa.deangelo@PrincetonOne.com