This company designs and manufactures electronic products for industrial automation. Their strong brand reputation is built on their history of introducing hundreds of innovative products (including dozens of patents) and their extensive hardware, firmware and software capabilities.
This inside sales position will be responsible for delivering customer service, account management, and sales closings. This is a great opportunity for retail sales and electronic products professionals to grow their career in a growing facility. Individuals will be able to hone their sales and technical skills through the company’s training program and experience working for a key player in the industrial automation industry.
Annual Salary: $30,000-35,000 base
Expected First Year Salary: $53,000 w/ bonus
- Assist existing and new customers with choosing products that best suit their needs
- Contact existing accounts, manage customer relationships, and close sales
- Develop and establish new customers (business development)
- Maintain data records of customers
- Ensure thorough technical understanding of company’s products and applications through in-house training
If interested, apply directly to this posting or call (734)-926-2185 (Greg Garey)
- High School or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in retail or customer service
- Experience working with electronic products or components preferred
- Has an aptitude for technology, sales, or customer service (all 3 preferred)
- Ability to manage customer accounts and close sales preferred
- Skilled at learning quickly and has an interest in the evolving world of technology