Management Recruiters has five offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
Our client is a Regional Community Bank who exceeds their customers' expectations by providing the finest quality customer service in a courteous, friendly and professional manner. They also strive to provide a positive and supportive atmosphere for their employees where they take satisfaction in being part of the Bank’s team. Their employees take great pride in the Bank and in building strong customer relationships and delivering superior customer service.
This person will facilitate the sale and delivery of business deposits and cash management services to the commercial customers on the seacoast and southern Maine. He/she will be responsible for building and enhancing the Bank’s presence through participation in local and regional community events and expositions, and through business development activities focused upon new business prospects as well as existing customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- In an effort to facilitate quality referrals, he/she will provide guidance, training and support to branch staff and others in their markets
- Will also be responsible for business development activities in the area.
- Will be committed to involvement in various local and regional community organizations and events within the area,
- Will be willing to travel as necessary throughout the market.
- Will take great pride in the bank and in building strong customer relationships and delivering superior customer service.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in business development and sales in a Banking environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business or finance and/or equivalent experience
- Will have a solid familiarity with centers of influence and the business community in the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine
Keywords: Banking; Cash Management, Commercial
Due to a large volume of applicants, ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WITH THESE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS please respond by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org