Great Process Engineer Opportunity
Are you a process engineer with experience in aluminum or steel industry that is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for a position where you would be working in a team environment and where you will achieve exceptional results doing exciting and challenging work? If you answered yes to these questions, you will want to explore this exciting position located within an hour of Evansville, IN.
Our client is a worldwide company that is a leader bauxite, alumina and aluminum used in a wide variety of products and applications. They have revenues in excess of $20B.
The primary responsibilities of this position are the following:
- To provide technical support to the various departments in this metals company.
- Recommend solutions to process problems via analyzing process data.
- Understanding of the current feed/voltage operation system is important.
- By taking samples/measurements, develop understanding of materials and evaluate them.
- Being able to forecast process parameters and calculations that is used in strategic planning.
- Maintaining databases for routine analysis and resolution of process problems.
- Lead or execute trials and special projects.
- Lead six sigma projects and technology projects.
The key qualifications for the position are the following:
- BS in Engineering is required. Degrees in Chemical Engineering or Material Science are preferred.
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques, including design of experiments (DOE).
- Knowledge of SQL is desired.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the aluminum industry or process industry is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base compensation begins at $75,000 and will be determined by the skills and experience the candidate brings to the client.
- The company offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, 401K, etc
Relocation assistance is available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply on-line at www.ClearfieldTalent.com and click on Current Positions and click on job # 1119-0162, click Apply and follow instructions. If you meet the qualifications that the client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.