Bayside Search Group is currently working with One of the World's Largest International retailers that is growing and looking for talented Associate Buyers for their US Corporate office. With 10,000+ stores in 29 countries, this organization offers massive career advancement opportunity!
This organizations business is booming, and their store count is growing! Because of this exciting expansion, they are looking for top quality candidates with buying & product development experience and a passion for the industry.
If you have buying or category management experience with any retailer, and you are hungry for more advancement opportunity we need to talk! Candidates MUST have experience buying in Grocery categories!
- Lead and coordinate purchasing projects and negotiations
- Prepare and negotiate with national suppliers
- Full ownership of given product range including developing category strategy, supplier management, product development, negotiation, and category management
- Analyze trends in the market with a view to create strong commercial opportunities
- Prepare portfolio reports and propose cost saving initiatives for your product range
- Manage commercial data such as turnover, margin, and investment in price reductions
- Conduct annual assortment analyses reviewing
- Identify, test, and recommend new products in coordination with Purchasing Leadership
- Ensure constant communication and consultation with suppliers
- Ensure constant communication with International Office, Supply Chain, and Logistics teams to resolve problems
- Approve supplier contracts
- Advanced knowledge in category management and/or product development
- Ability to effectively manage negotiations and conduct category management
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with private label product development and/or national brands within grocery retail
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Merchandising or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in related field required
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary with sizable base increases annually
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Relocation assistance
- Rapid growth potential with this expanding international organization