The Brand Marketing Manager is a key part of the Marketing Team supporting the creation and implementation of innovative programs that drive demand in all the countries where the company operates. Supports the creation of communication strategies with consistent messages that resonate with the buyer both in printed materials and in social media. The Marketing Manager is passionate about tracking strategies and campaign results and has the data to prove what's working and what's not working.
- Understands the competitive environment. Is an expert in our competition understanding how they are positioned.
- Responsible for the marketing plan for the brand including the idea creation and launching of new products that will support and solidify the brand’s portfolio.
- Delineates key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Supports the Brand Director supervising the launches of the new products and the launches of 28 promotional campaigns coordinating the creation of the catalogs, the strategy in digital media, the direction of all the external communication and the promotion in the field. Works with other departments by making sure that the launches are successfully executed.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the programs and strategies that support the brand.
- Manages the marketing team including branding, communications, and market analyst.
- Professional in marketing with a high level of training and a minimum of 7 years of experience in product launches, marketing segmentation and understanding and interpretation of advanced marketing studies.
- Superior analytical skills with a high understanding of marketing analysis, digital campaigns and market trends. Ability to analyze problems and strategies to create effective solutions.
- Understanding digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on branding. Knowledge of social media and how to make them part of the comprehensive global strategy to get new customers and improve retention.
- Experience working with beauty products, in the area of cosmetics and knowledge of trends, colors, and preferences of the consumer preferred.
- Experience managing several campaigns in cycles preferred.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously. Superior ability to align multiple brands, ideas, and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal qualities and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and third parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be an excellent public speaker, feel comfortable in front of large groups, and have advanced writing skills.
- Professional with easy adaptation to different cultures, with quick assimilation to the corporative culture, culture of the country and the rest of Latin America where the company operates.
- Minimum 4 years of a proven track record of success in Senior marketing roles leading an established group of marketing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; Preferred MBA.
- Spanish Proficiency Prefered.
This is a full-time position that requires relocation to Miami. No Remote work allowed.
Salary and benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience and education
- Annual bonus
- 100% Health Insurance paid for employee and 50% for the family
- Competitive relocation benefits