Immediate need for an SVP/Asset-Based Lending Manager for a very successful, multi-billion dollar financial institution based in the Inland Empire.
The Asset-Based Lending Manager administers and manages all requirements of the Bank’s Asset Based Financing, insures compliance with credit approvals, and provides functional support to the Business Financial Centers. Manages to the goals and performance plan established for the Asset Based Financing Department to protect the Bank against loss.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Responsible for monitoring accounts to insure that reporting and advances against collateral remain within approved formulas and line limits. Approve daily advance request, weekly or monthly collateral reviews, monthly verification of accounts and semi-annual audits.
- Monitor collateral and financial performance to determine if changes in the customer’s loan requirements or risk profile require adjustments to the loan structure. Provide proactive management of the relationship to meet customer’s needs and avoid losses to the bank.
- Enhance the underwriting process through review of RCE's for asset based loans and make appropriate recommendations regarding structure and advance.
- React quickly to deteriorating trends and problem areas including visitations of Borrowers.
- Insure that all audits are performed and reviewed in a timely manner with appropriate recommendations.
- Responsible for review of legal documentation and compliance in accordance with approved RCE’s.
- Report deteriorating collateral positions to senior management. Assist in management of problem loans to prevent losses.
- Insure that all monthly reports are performed in a timely manner
- Insure that all collateral reviews are prepared in a timely manner.
- Insure that all credit commitments are renewed in a timely manner.
- Provide support to Center Officers and assist them in identifying qualified borrowers for ABL Financing.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience managing an ABL department and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For further consideration regarding this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.