Charlotte, North Carolina
It's time YOU join a successful company!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking an Maintenance Technician for 3rd shift. Seeking someone with qualified experience in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, automation and robotics. Company offers competitive hourly pay & benefits. This position is responsible for set up, adjustments and maintaining of processing and secondary equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment
• Able to plan for and take corrective action on related problems found
• Able to maintain production and quality by making adjustments
• Test equipment to check operations
• Makes preventative maintenance checks and inspection of equipment
• Repair large plastic injection molding presses
• Must be able to make quick decision and work independent on night shift with little supervision
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical blueprints
• Ability to present information to management
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete situations
• Strong written, oral and computer skills
• Pneumatics, electrical, mechanical & hydraulics
• 3 or more years experience in Plastic Injection Molding
• Prefer someone with Large Press Tonnage experience
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291