Senior Internal Auditor
Our client has been in business for more than 1oo years and is experiencing growth!!!
- Contribute to the execution of the annual audit plan for all organizational operations and/or lead some of the audit projects. In particular, for individual audit engagements:
- Conduct interviews of business managers to gain understanding of their business processes and to identify inherent risks and mitigating controls.
- Contribute to the development of audit programs to test business process controls.
- Perform testing of internal controls and provide opinion on their effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development of agreed action plans with local management
- Develop efficiency recommendations in consultation with other audit engagement staff.
- Identify, design, and develop data analytics extract routines to support internal audit activities.
- Manage data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines
- Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Lead or participate in special reviews as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Accounting Systems, or Information Systems, required. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Three to six years minimum professional internal auditing experience is required.
- Experience in data analysis using ACL, IDEA or similar software is required.
- Auditing experience in SAP environment would be considered an asset.
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CPA, etc), a plus
- Working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and/or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), a plus.
- Able to set priorities and perform a variety of work assignments that are complex and broad.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.