Our client has over decades been an acknowledged leader in bridge construction and
rehabilitation, marine construction and demolition services. The Company provides quality
comprehensive construction services throughout New England to various state highway
departments, cities, towns, private developers and port authorities.
Experienced full time Bridge Project Manager / Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for successfully managing projects from $1MM to $30MM and possess hand on experience in bridge construction.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in bridge construction
- Ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity working with RI DOT and Mass DOT preferred
- Knowledge and working proficiency of MS Office and Primavera
- Medical and dental health insurance
- Vision plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company truck/gas/phone
- Bonus opportunities
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance