My client, a leading General Contractor, is searching for a Project Executive for their west suburb office. My client educates and challenges their workforce by creating a supportive environment that motivates and helps you grow professionally.
In this position you will:
- Lead team members when assigned to complete required deliverables
- Perform detailed quantity surveys both manually and electronically at all stages of the design process
- Possess knowledge of and ability to develop detailed pricing in most categories of work
- Develop detailed scopes of work by trade
- Perform Value Engineering/Value Analysis
- Develop comparable building analysis
- Perform building systems analysis and constructability reviews
- Possess knowledge of cost and pricing trends and develop escalation analysis
- Develop conceptual estimates from limited information
- Provide knowledge and experience to fill in missing information to provide a complete estimate
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Provide training and serve as a mentor to less experienced personnel
To qualify for this position, you must have the following background:
- BS. in Construction Engineering or related technical area
- 15-+ years of experience
- Prior experience in k-12, industrial, higher ed, healthcare, senior living, mixed use, hospitality or healthcare markets
- A passion to mentor and develop other employees
My client is in the Chicagoland area and is known for doing the right thing. Be part of a growing and influential group within the company.
This position will not be around for long as my client is very motivated to hire. If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.