Senior Mortgage Loan Processor
We have an awesome opportunity for someone with mortgage loan operations experience in the Middletown/Newburgh NY market with a great community bank who is locally managed, well capitalized and growing. This opportunity is in their main office working in a small group setting offering tremendous visibility and a broad variety of responsibilities. This opportunity is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of mortgage underwriting, compliance and loan documentation.
Here is what our client offers:
- An organization that cares about their employees and where over 90% of employees think the bank cares for them and communicates well
- Plenty of fun events such as River Cruises, Bus Trips, Mixers, and Guest Bartending Events to name a few
- A team environment where your achievements will be recognized and rewarded
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
Here is what our client requests:
- 3+ years of banking systems experience, preferably within mortgage loan operations
- General knowledge of mortgage and consumer lending regulations, and loan documents
- Previous experience with Calyx preferred
- Ability to prioritize, work effectively in a fast paced environment, and meet deadlines
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Vaune Gounder @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.