Commercial Real Estate Lending
We have an incredible opportunity with a very strong, well established community bank whose success has created a need for an additional Commercial Lender with a strong expertise in CRE (Commercial Real Estate) covering the Central Florida, FL market area. This bank offers a streamlined approval process and the products to serve all of your clients needs in a boutique, client focused manner.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- A personalized approach to lending allowing you to manage and control your client relationships with a strong team concept to ensure decisions are made quickly. You will not lose deals due to pricing and timing issues.
- A totally entrepreneurial opportunity where decisions are made fast with your direct input and control. You will have a seat the table with each of your loans directly.
- Reasonable goals of $12m per year with $2 to $3m in deposits. Commercial real estate loans of up to $6m is the focus with a wide range of bank products and services to secure new business. Solid technology offerings.
- A great compensation plan with a quarterly uncapped incentive plan and strong benefits.
- Advancement opportunities for those with ambition and a desire to grow and learn. If your goal is to grow in your career and have a strong career path, this is a fabulous organization for you.
Here is what our client requests:
- 2+ years experience in a Commercial Real Estate lending (Investment RE as well as Owner Occupied) and currently working in the Orlando market area.
- Proven track record of performance consisting of loan production and portfolio management of $10 to 12m/yr in new loan volume.
- Formal credit training and underwriting experience required.
- A college degree or requisite experience.
- No relocations please. Must currently live and work in Orlando (Central Florida) Orange County market area.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for or just want to learn about it, please apply by using the apply feature at the top of this page or send a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help you learn more about our company and the value and benefit we can bring to you, I have attached a link to our company brochure, which provides an overview of Park Avenue Group, our services, and a few helpful links. Please take a minute to view our web site, my linkedin profile or our Facebook page. All of these are great resources to learn how effective we are in partnering with our clients to help them bring on the best people for their needs as well as find wonderful new opportunities for the candidates we have the pleasure of working with.