Area Director Emergency Room
Our client is a nonprofit, 138-bed health care facility located in Northern California and part of one of the largest hospital systems in the country. This full-service hospital is now designated as a level III trauma center and has been a cornerstone of the community since 1920. Their sister hospital is a 35 bed critical access hospital located nearby. They are in need of an AREA DIRECTOR of EMERGENCY for both hospitals.
Requirements of position:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school or program. B.S.N. required, Masters preferred.
- CCRN is preferred.
- Prior ED leadership experience.
- Three (3) years previous clinical experience as staff nurse in comparable acute care facility and three (3) years previous health care managerial experience.
- State of California Registered Nurse required.
Details and benefits:
- Competitive salary plus a 12% annual bonus.
- Approximately 70 direct reports.
- Position reports to a very supportive CNO.
- Will have oversight of Observation unit in both facilities.
- 15-20 ED rooms at larger hospital.
- 3-5 ED rooms in smaller hospital.
If you enjoy the outdoors and want to shape a position with you own vision alongside a supportive CNO, please apply to the confidential link below:
Click here to apply online