Executive Search Associates has been retained by MedStar Health to conduct the search for a new Nurse Manager to oversee Occupational Health for Union Memorial Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital.
MedStar Health is nationally recognized as a leading not-for-profit health system that is succeeding in this challenging healthcare environment. They care for their community and it is demonstrated in how they live out the S.P.I.R.I.T. values every day.
- Service: We strive to anticipate and meet the needs of our patients, physicians and co-workers.
- Patient first: We strive to deliver the best to every patient every day. The patient is the first priority in everything we do.
- Integrity: We communicate openly and honestly, build trust and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
- Respect: We treat each individual, those we serve and those with whom we work, with the highest professionalism and dignity.
- Innovation: We embrace change and work to improve all we do in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Teamwork: System effectiveness is built on collective strength and cultural diversity of everyone, working with open communication and mutual respect.
The Nurse Manager of Occupational Health is a highly visible internal role. The Occupational Health department is responsible to meet the occupational health needs of all staff at Union Memorial and Good Samaritan Hospitals. There is a full staff of Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, CNA's and Administrative Staff to deliver outstanding care and service to the staff.
The vision for the department is to develop a much more interactive and proactive relationship with hospital staff related to occupational health. This is an ideal role for a progressive leader who has a core belief in the care and well-being of staff and wants to work collaboratively with hospital leadership. Seventy-five percent of your time will be spent with people building relationships and working with staff, five percent managing the departments, and then some time on committees and working at the corporate leadership level.
Some of the major objectives of this position:
-Increase the level of internal customer service.
-As a member of the corporate leadership team, work on key system initiatives to deliver a world class occupational health program.
-Build relationships with key leaders and staff throughout the Union Memorial and Good Samaritan, as well as MedStar corporate.
At Executive Search Associates our mission and our passion is bringing talented people together for a confidential conversation about this role or to discuss our other openings you make call Heather Looney at (303) 951-6383 or e-mail to email@example.com
Requirements: This is a position for a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner. Five or more years of experience in a leadership capacity within occupational health. Bachelor's Degree
Keywords: Employee Health, Occupational Health, Nurse Manager, Practice Manager, Nurse Practitioner,