The Senior Structural Engineer candidate should have 10+ years of structural design engineering experience either in an A/E, engineering, or design-build industry. Main responsibility will be in project design and plan preparation. Coordinates design and schedule with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, technology, clerical, and equipment suppliers for both public and private clients. Opportunity to actively work on concrete, steel, wood and light-gauge designs. Prior client and project management experience along with an ability to develop and mentor staff is desired.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- PE, preferred (EIT, minimum required)
- 10+ years of structural design experience
- Structural design software experience - ie. AutoCAD, Revit, RISA 3D, Autodesk, RAM Connections, STAAD, Hilti Profis, Sketchup, Microsoft programs, etc.
- Experienced with the structural design of building structures constructed of steel, concrete,
timber, and masonry
- Ability to clearly communicate clearly in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups - including senior level staff, clients, and owners
- Industry knowledge required