WE ARE HIRING!!
Siter-Neubauer & Associates has multiple opportunities for Lean Six Sigma Project Engineers to be a part of some exciting upcoming projects. Growth is in full force and company is looking to hire very quickly! This is an opportunity to work with a solid leading manufacturer of premium production firearms.
We have openings for Jr. Lean Six Sigma Project Engineers as well as Sr. Level.
- Develop roadmaps aligned to the business plan in order to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost using lean tools, techniques and methods.
- Collect and analyze data top develop statistical problems statements and goal statements
- Lead continuous improvement project management teams
- Execute Kaizen and Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs)
- Ensure change management objective are met while all employees pertinent to the project are informed, engaged and committed in delivering on project deliverables / objectives.
- Develop, identify and share best practices methods and ideas
- Coach and mentor peers and leadership in lean sigma methods.
- Provide leadership counsel and understanding of current and advanced lean techniques to drive business results
- Interpret customer needs and requirements, translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify results and trends.
- Strong Leadership capability
- 2 – 10 years’ experience in durable goods industries directly affected manufacturing results
- Experience in assembly, machining and fabrication operation
- Factory master planning and or factory transformation experience and/or leading the development of a small to medium size factor master plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent, preferred Master’s Degree
- Certified Green or Black Belt through ASQ or equivalent certifications
Competitive salary with fringe benefits, PTO, Savings Plans & 401k, among other benefits are also available! Contact us today for an interview.