Charlotte, North Carolina
Excellent opportunity for a talented Tooling Technician!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Charlotte, North Carolina is searching for 2nd & 3rd shift Tooling Technicians. Must be out of injection molding and prefer a Journeyman Toolmaker.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Repair and rework existing molds (Injection Molds Large)
• Assemble and disassemble injection molds
• Manage Preventative Maintenance projects
• Wire hot runners, hot sprues, thermocouples in addition replace hot runner components
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years injection mold tooling experience (Large Press Experience)
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Troubleshoot molding issues to improve efficiency
• Knowledge of core pull hydraulic cylinders rebuild/replace
• Tig & Mig welding steel and copper a plus
• Ability to use lathes, milling machines and small grinders
• Experience with CAD/CAM preferred
• Strong communication and systems background
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Mold Repair, Mold Maker, Tool & Die Technician, Tooling
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291