I’m working with a building products manufacturer who has maintained consistent production throughout the recent economic instability. Together, we are looking for a technical leader to guide and train a team of 21 associates, ensuring that all activities are focused on quality, safety, and environmental responsibility.
The Extrusion Supervisor will maintain a high degree of leadership and supervisory skills including:
- Evaluate, Develop, and Train Teammates
- Conduct shift meetings for Safety and Production items as instructed by Management
- Provide Technical leadership to shift personnel
- Assign personnel to extrusion lines or production areas
- Oversee line or area rotations and breaks during shift
- Control materials to eliminate waste
- Strong Leadership Experience
- Plastics Extrusion Experience
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me for more information.
Senior Business Consultant