My client, a food manufacturer in the Midwest, is looking for a Boiler and Refrigeration Maintenance Tech to join their tight-knit team. You will enjoy working for a large stable company, while still knowing everybody’s name.
The Maintenance Tech operates, maintains, and modifies the boiler and refrigeration systems under slight supervision.
- Conduct tests on systems as needed
- Ensure shops and equipment are free of contaminants
- Assist in developing procedures
- Some training of others
- Experience with Boiler, Refrigeration, Oil, and Air Systems
- Working knowledge of computers and software such as SAP and FactoryTalk SE
- Must obtain a forklift license
If this sounds like the place for you, please contact me.