This bank received 5-star ratings from both Bankrate and Bauer Financial! They are a well-known and respected community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $150,000 to $165,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Member of Executive Management team
- Career growth potential
- Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance to the Lending team.
- Will inherit Commercial and Agricultural loan portfolio of approximately $30 million and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new relationships.
- Provide support and direction regarding loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the bank’s lending portfolio.
- Ensure team of Lenders and Support Staff have necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
- Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Be involved in and support the community.
- 7+ years Commercial lending experience, Agriculture lending experience a plus.
- Management / leadership experience.
- Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, so apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8558
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.