Microsoft Solutions Engineer (Exchange, Office 365, Teams, Azure, AD)
Location: Greater Philadelphia area, Southeast PA, South NJ
Company: Solid growing IT Solution Provider
Type: Full-time/Perm position
Compensation: Lucrative salary plus comprehensive benefits package
Position Id: 1460
A True Career Growth Opportunity….
Our client is an IT Solution Provider that specializes a broad range of IT solutions for enterprise clients with focus on cloud solutions and migration, data center, networking, and security. Due to rapid growing cloud business, they are seeking a Microsoft Solutions Engineer with expertise in designing and implementing Microsoft migration projects ... with focus on Office 365, Teams, Exchange, Azure, AD, etc.. It is a great opportunity to join this highly sought after team in a career advancing position, and take your career (and compensation) to the next level.
Key exciting benefits are...
- Solid, established, growing IT Solution Provider with an award-winning company culture
- Focused on the latest technologies and solutions
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Lucrative compensation, plus comprehensive benefits
In this role, you will work with clients in the region to help them design and implement their Microsoft migration projects. It's an exciting role because you get to drive the overall technical projects, and further enhance your expertise with a broad range of cutting edge technologies in the Microsoft and cloud space. The role will primarily be focused on designing and implementing client solutions. You’ll work closely with Sales Engineers and client contacts to gather client requirements, architect solutions, and then implement projects to completion.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in design and implementation of Microsoft migration projects (on-premise and cloud).
- Must have Subject Matter Expert level experience in...
- Office 365 migrations
- Active Directory
- Azure Information Protection
- Office 365 Security & Compliance Center
- Experience in any of the following will be a plus: InTune, OneDrive, Azure AD
- Must have great people skills; communication skills and customer facing skills.
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and are recognized by FORBES as one of the Best Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Networking, Cloud, Security, IT Systems, Data Center, Infrastructure, Virtualization, and Collaboration.
Keywords: Microsoft cloud system engineer cloud engineer IT systems azure office 365 o365 mcse exchange ad active directory windows office 365 Sirius computer solutions new signature champion catapult solutions Dynamics Identity Management Security Systems Management and Azure Microsoft Intune Active Directory PowerShell MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, workspace one airwatch windows 10 cloudm powershell #thetrevigroup