I am working with an established construction management company seeking a Construction Superintendent to oversee the operations of the construction site from planning to completion. Overall responsibility includes ensuring timely completion in accordance with budget and safety requirements, managing all on-sight construction issues, resolving scheduling conflicts and ensuring production remains on schedule.
Manage Trade Contractors on site
- Coordinate and schedule all trade work
- Interface with governing officials to inspect and approve work
- Monitor and enforce safety programs
- Conduct weekly meetings with all trades to coordinate the work
- Monitor and ensure quality of products being installed
- Meet scheduled completion dates and budgetary requirements
- Completing paperwork on time on a daily basis: daily logs, 2 week look ahead schedule, time cards, etc.
- Review shop drawings and submittals
- Will work on the job-site majority of the time. Warm/Cold conditions.
- May need to arrive early, stay late, and intermittently perform tasks not specifically outlined in position description
- Travel required from residence to job-site and back
- General knowledge of building and mechanical codes, as well as all structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and trades
- Detailed and organized
- Proven abilities in leadership and driving production
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide direction and guidance to skilled trades workers
- Ability to lead field operations
- Must listen intently, possess excellent communication skills, and have desire to learn
- 5-10 years related experience
- Experience constructing at least a $10 million project start to finish
- A competitive salary and benefits package