Microsoft Systems Admin / Team Lead
Location: Greater Philly Metro area, PA
Company: Solid fast growing IT Solution Provider
Type: Full-time/Perm position
Compensation: Lucrative salary plus comprehensive benefits package
Position Id: 1471
A True Career Growth Opportunity….
Our client is an IT Solution Provider that specializes a broad range of IT solutions for enterprise clients with focus on cloud solutions and migration, data center, networking, and security. Due to growth of their Managed Services Business Unit, they are looking to hire an IT Systems Team Lead with extensive experience in Microsoft technologies. It is a hands-on role that will also leading and mentoring a team of IT Systems Engineers handling Windows migrations, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Modern Workplace, Azure, and backup platforms. This is a great opportunity to join this highly sought after team to leverage your technical and management skills, and take your career (and compensation) to the next level.
Key exciting benefits are...
- Solid, established, and fast growing IT Managed Service (MSP) with an award-winning company culture
- Focused on the latest solutions and technologies.
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Lucrative compensation, plus comprehensive benefits and work-from-home flexibility
In this role, you'll be managing and mentoring a team of engineers focused on supporting Microsoft platforms. It's a "player/coach" role, where you'll be working carious projects in a hands-on manner while also mentoring and coaching members of he team on a broad range of Microsoft related projects (e.g., helping to assess situations/problems, and recommend actions to be taken).
- Must have 5+ years of experience managing and deploying Microsoft enterprise solutions; including AD, Exchange, Exchange Online, Server, ADFS, Office 365, PowerShell, Azure Compute Services, Azure networking, etc.
- Must have good people skills, customer facing skills, enjoy mentoring others, and must be good at fostering a positive team environment.
- Must have experience in incident management and troubleshooting (ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, ManageEngine, and/or Kaseya).
- Must reside within a 1 hour commute of the office in the King of Prussia area.
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and are recognized by FORBES as one of the Best Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Networking, Cloud, Security, IT Systems, Data Center, Infrastructure, Virtualization, and Collaboration.
Keywords: infrastructure system engineer system admin it windows servers backup servers o365 office 365 #thetrevigroup active directory ad exchange microsoft modern workplace teams