Management Recruiters® of the Lowcountry, LLC.
Charleston, SC 29412 843-628-5021 firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Manufacturing Services Manager, Bamberg, SC Area - 542
Reports to: Vice President of Manufacturing
Supervises Engineers 5
Develop methods and ensure consistent application of the processes for determining standards for labor and equipment processing times. Oversee the capital budget and equipment purchases as well as all facility.
- Directs manufacturing engineers in capital improvement projects, methods determination, production trouble shooting, profit improvement, etc.
- Responsible for plant engineering projects such as facilities management, preventative maintenance, energy conservation, plant layout, equipment moves, facility changes, etc.
- Develop process for determining labor standards and standards for equipment processing time and ensure consistent application.
- Works with design engineering on product changes and new product releases.
- Process owner for the plant ECN process and NPD process.
- Oversees the maintenance department employees and budget.
- Performs job duties in accordance with the Companies Code of Ethics to ensure the highest ethical dealings with employees, management and vendors.
Plant objectives, Maintenance Budget and selection of contractors.
Must fulfill the financial control and risk management responsibilities inherent in the position.
Skills and Knowledge
- Manufacturing equipment, Durable goods manufacturing methods and work measurement.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- A focus on details and processes are crucial.
- Efficient computer skills in MS office applications are required.
Required Education/ Certification
10 - 15 years manufacturing experience.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.